Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Laine’s creators cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Their intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
The Winter 2020-21 issue, Rooted, is all about beauty and grace. It features 12 knitting patterns from 11 designers around the world: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
Laine Winter 2020-21 includes:
- 148 pages
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Denise Bayron
- an article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
- an article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes book
- reviews Laine Favourites section.