Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Laine’s creators cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Their intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Issue 5 incldes:
• 10 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Sachiko Burgin, Bérangère Cailliau, Thea Colman, Sus Gepard, Marie Greene, Jonna Hietala, Clare Mountain, Susanne Sommer, Lene Tøsti and Veera Välimäki.
• A portrait of Ysolda Teague
• An interview with Rosa Pomar
• “My Story” by Nathan Critchlow of Twisted Fintch
• A Q&A with Vânia O. of Two Hands Textile Studio
• Seasonal recipes
• A travel guide to Edinburgh.