||LaineM-Laine-Issue8-Spring / Summer2019
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Laine’s creators cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Their intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Highlights from Issue 8:
-11 beautiful knitting patterns from a talented group of very designers: Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Libby Jonson, Julie Dubreux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Éveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin.
- 140 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- An interview with Susan Crawford
- A long-format story about Ocean Rose
- 'My story' by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amourée
- A column by Jeanette Sloan (Jeanette will continue as our columnist in the future, as well)
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Laine's hometown, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.