Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Laine’s creators cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Their intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Issue nine, 1833, which was shot in the beautiful Finnish archipelago includes:
· 140 pages
· 13 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Fiona Alice, Rachel Brockman, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Aleks Byrd, Renée Callahan, Verena Cohrs, Elly Fales, Whitney Hayward, Marianne Munier, Lavanya Patricella, Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre, Susanne Sommer and Becky Sørensen (please see the full list of yarns featured below)
· an interview with Lavanya Patricella
· a long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg
· my story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm
· a column by Jeanette Sloan
· seasonal recipes
· a travel guide to Munich, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
*Please note that if your order includes other items from the shop, we'll wait and ship complete when Issue 9 is released on September 20th. If you want your other items sooner, please place a seperate order.