Oh Gnome! Smooshy Mini Quartet
|Availability:||In stock (8)|
A Year of Gnomes! Sarah Schira (Imagined Landscapes Designs) is hosting a year-long gnome make-along, and we're all in. Dream In Color has helped us curate a handful of colorful mini-skein sets to make your gnome knitting magical.
Each Smooshy Mini Quartet includes 4 skeins of their beloved Smooshy fingering weight yarn (210 yards, 85% SW Merino wool, 15% Nylon) in a carefully coordinated, gnome inspired color combination. Choose one of the following:
- Autumn Leaves - Amber Glass, Green Light, Velvet Port, Tex-Mex
- Mushroom Hunt - Rochambeau, Tex-Mex, Shiny Moss, Unimaginable
- Olaf - Chocolate Night, Petrified Forest, Cedar Creek, Crying Dove
- Winter Whimsy - Black Pearl, Sprout, Cedar Creek, Crying Dove
- Shades of Grey - Black Pearl, Grey Tabby, Crying Dove, and a pop of color; either Miami Red, Jocelyn (pink), Amber Glass, Divine (purple), or Revenue Blue
Patterns are not included; sold separately.
Sarah is a Canadian designer with a penchant for charming, heartwarming designs, particularly her stuffed gnomes. Each gnome has a personality and backstory, and the patterns are carefully written and fully supported with video tutorials and all the information you'll need to be successful. Learn more on her website HERE.