|Availability:||In stock (6)|
Year of Gifts - A dozen different accessories for all of your gift giving needs!
Made with Kelbourne Woolens Germantown and perfect for cozying up with a cup of tea, some needlework, and a binge-worthy show, these fun, funky, vintage-inspired crocheted slippers make for a quick gift for the loungewear lover in your life.
These vintage-inspired house slippers are worked in three pieces, then joined using single crochet. A large square forms the bottom and sides, while two small squares form the top of the foot/toe and back heel.
Each Kit includes:
- 1 skein of Germantown in Sage,
- Hiya Hiya size H / 5.00 mm crochet hook,
- Loome 5-in-1 Robot pompom maker,
- Postcard with code to download the Hosta Slippers pattern for free,
- Screen printed project bag