"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together,
keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."
Winnie the Pooh
COVID-19 Status Update (June 30, 2021)
We're Open For Business
Here are the steps we're taking to promote continued health and safety for all:
- Fully vaccinated customers (those having received the complete series of COVID-19 vaccinations with 2 weeks having past since the last shot) may choose whether or not to wear a mask while shopping.
- Masks must be worn by customers who have not been fully vaccinated. Fabric and / or paper masks must be worn at all times, covering both your nose and mouth. Face shields are not sufficient alone; you must wear a mask with your shield.
- Non-vaccinated customers are asked to limit their shopping time to 20 minutes.
- Hand sanitizer is available as you enter the shop.
- Please continue to respect fellow makers' personal space by maintaining appropriate social distance.
- When necessary to be within close proximity (for instance, when receiving help with a project or pattern), customers will be asked to wear a face mask, regardless of vaccine status.
Curbside pick-up is still available. Simply place your order and select 'Curbside pick-up'; we'll let you know when its ready to gather up and upon arrival, place your goodies on our contact-free table outside the front door.
Thank you so much for helping us remain safe and healthy, keeping our doors open to all makers. Together, we can truly make a difference.