"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together,
keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."
Winnie the Pooh
COVID-19 Status Update (1/25/2021)
We're Still Open For Business
Despite the recent new restrictions faced as we pause, For Yarn's Sake remains open for in-store shopping, with some limitations.
Here are the steps we're taking to promote continued health and safety for all:
- * Double Masks worn by all. Two (2) layers of fabric and / or paper masks must be worn at all times, covering both your nose and mouth. Face shields are not sufficient alone; you must wear two face masks with your shield.
- * Sanitize hands upon entering the shop.
- * A limited number of shoppers will be allowed at any one time. Please, only one shopper per family.
- * Social distancing. Please remember to maintain at least 6 feet between yourself and other shoppers and staff. We've installed reminders throughout the store to keep us all on our toes.
- * Let's not dilly-dally; please limit your time in the shop to 20 minutes or less. While we love to see all of you, this is not the time for gathering and social contact. Please make your selections as expeditiously as possible so that exposure to others is minimized, and those patiently waiting can come in to shop.
- * Please minimize touching and handling products. I know - it's yarn after all.
- * While we're happy to wind your yarn, we ask that you either wait in your car, or leave it and arrange to pick it up at a later time via our curbside pick-up service.
- * Credit cards please. To discourage the spread of pesky germs, we are not accepting cash.
- * No restroom access in the store, so plan ahead. Apologies - we just don't have the staff to sanitize after each use.
Curbside pick-up is still available. Simply place your order and select 'Curbside pick-up'; we'll let you know when its ready to gather up and upon arrival, place your goodies on our contact-free table outside the front door.
Thank you so much for helping us remain safe and keeping our doors open to all makers. Together, we can truly make a difference.