"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together,
keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."
Winnie the Pooh
COVID-19 Status Update: 29 May 2020
Washington County has been given the green light to enter Phase 1 of Oregon's re-opening plan. We are working hard to get ready to once again welcome fellow makers through our doors. For Yarn's Sake will be open for in-store shopping beginning Monday June 8th.
Here are the steps we're taking to promote continued health and safety for all:
- * Modified hours - Monday thru Saturday, 11am to 5pm; Sunday Noon to 4pm.
- * Masks worn by all. Please provide your own mask so that both staff & fellow shoppers remain safe. Masks must be worn at all times.
- * Sanitize hands upon entering the shop.
- * A limited number of shoppers will be allowed at any one time. Please, only one shopper per family.
- * Social distancing. Please remember to maintain at least 6 feet between yourself and other shoppers and staff. We've installed reminders throughout the store to keep us all on our toes.
- * Let's not dilly-dally please. While we love to see all of you, this is not the time for gathering and social contact. Please make your selections as expeditiously as possible so that exposure to others is minimized, and others patiently waiting get to shop.
- * Please minimize touching and handling products. I know - it's yarn after all.
- * While we're happy to wind your yarn, we will ask that you leave it and arrange to pick it up at a later time via our curbside pick-up service.
- * Credit cards please. To discourage the spread of pesky germs, we are not accepting cash.
- * No restroom access in the store. Apologies - we just don't have the staff to sanitize after each use. There is a public restroom available in the square between the dental office and Honeybaked Ham.
Until Monday June 8th,
We continue to offer
Curbside Pickup* from 10am-5pm, Tu-Su and
Our online store remains open 24/7!
Free USPS shipping within Oregon.* We're still being encouraged to stay home. To help Oregonians accomplish that feat while keeping hooks and needles whirring, shipping is on us!* Simply select "Free Shipping to an Oregon Address" at checkout. *For orders of $30 or greater.
Get in touch.
We have a yarnologist in the store from 11am-5pm, Tuesday thru Sunday, available to answer or return phone calls. Please feel free to email us at [email protected]
with your fiber related questions, or just to say 'hi.'
*Curbside is available for pickup only; returns must either be mailed back to us via USPS, or returned / exchanged in person once the shop re-opens.