|Availability:||In stock (8)|
We are delighted to introduce BRIGHT, the newest multi-format publication from the team at Making. BRIGHT focuses on centering diverse voices, wellness, repurposing, a respectful relationship to the environment, and the multitude of ways the act of making and craftivism touch our daily lives. Each issue features a blend of print, digital, and audio features to create a multi-sensory experience.
Each issue is filled with an inspiring collection of essays, and various craft projects, artwork, and more.
BRIGHT Vol. 1 (Spring 2022), includes:
- Punch needle pillow + mental wellness essay by Kelly Wright
- Interview and art by Rachel Gloria Adams
- Crafty crossword by Michelle Beckett and Carrie Cooper
- Quilt wall hanging by Annabel Lowe Wrigley
- Beaded bracelet by Donna Threadgill
- Pin cushion set by Nicola Natland
- Papercraft box by Emily Ching
- Gender expansive fashion essay by Emilia Bergoglio
- Repurposed terrarium by Keeley Michael
- Crafty comic by Melissa Kendall
- Knit shawl + kerchief + story by Chase Harpole
- Crochet pullover + earrings by Quayln Stark