Madelinetosh Hue of the Moment
|Availability:||Out of stock|
MadTosh already has a pretty extensive library of colors, but there's no such thing as too many colors. This is where Hue of the Moment comes in. Each month they'll debut a new hand-dyed shade (or shades!), it'll live on this page, and it'll be here for a short time before it goes away.
Each month, we'll have the Hue of the Moment available in both Twist Light (Plied 75% SW Merino, 25% Nylon; 420 yards / 100 grams) and Tosh Merino Light (Single-ply 100% SW Merino wool; 420 yards / 100 grams).
- June - You Do You. A colorway that is big, celebratory, and speckled with the confetti of unfettered joy in being true to oneself. In honor of Pride Month 2022.
- July - Mood Booster. A bright hit of morning light, Zumba, and hugs from your coolest grandma rolled into one wavy colorway. Serotonin in a skein!
- August - Everything on Pause. Relax, Lovies! Everything on Pause invites you to nap, read, eat ripe fruit, and make pretty things.
- September - Shroom With A View. Food. Adaptogens. Psychedelics. Textiles. Biofuels. Fashion inspiration. What can't mushrooms do? Bright muses in all shapes, sizes and colors.
- October - Frontier Stars. Celebrating boundary breaking women everywhere.
- November - Brace For Impact. Inspired by comfort food, Brace For Impact is based on the all-important question, "What does it take to prepare for uncertainty?" For us, it's a yearning for favorite tastes, and gathering around the table with those we love. We hope you enjoy this lovely autumnal colorway as much as we do!
- December - Dancing on Ice. Vintage ice skates. Angora sweaters. Circle skirts. Hot cocoa apres skate. And a candy cane. You can almost smell the peppermint and evergreen on this perfect-for-December pretty speckled color.