|Availability:||In stock (7)|
Malabrigo Rios - wonderfully soft and machine washable!
Soft, strong, and washable, this 4-ply yarn is our workhorse! The plies help resist pilling and washability makes it fantastic for frequently-worn garments, housewares, and children and baby clothes. And like all of Malabrigo's yarns, it’s super soft and great for next-to-the-skin wear! Spun from premium superwash merino, it comes in an array of watercolor-multi, semi-solid, and variegated colorways.
Great for: Accessories, garments, baby and kids items, housewares, toys, cables, textured stitches.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. In the tagged (*) colors, the skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Weight: Worsted
- Texture: plied
- Yardage/Meters: 210 yards (192 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 18.0 to 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 6 - 8 or 4 - 5mm
- Recommended hook size US I-9 to K-10/12 or 5.5-6.5 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Care: Machine washable, gente cycle, cold water, do not tumble.